I’m Michael Sellers — Michael D. Sellers if you’re looking up film credits. I’m a producer and director and writer of independent feature films and a longtime fan of Edgar Rice Burroughs. I would give anything to be in Andrew Stanton’s shoes now, but I’m not — so he gets the 250M movie and I get this little blogsite.
Actually, this blogsite started because uninformed trolls were ripping John Carter for “ripping off” Avatar and Star Wars, when this material was the source material for those movies. I couldn’t keep my mouth shut, and so one weekend I put up the site and I’m keeping it going as a fun little project.
My “regular” blogsite is http://michaeldsellers.com, and my movie trailers are there. Waitaminute, I’ll copy paste them here. No “John Carter” in there, but there’s some decent stuff in there, all done for a budget that is about 1/10 of 1% of JC.
As John Carter says: “We still live!” There’s time to do more.
Trailers of the films I’ve made, and a filmography:
GOODBYE AMERICA Written and Produced by Michael D. Sellers
BENEATH THE BLUE Directed by Michael D. Sellers (2010) (Post Production)
EYE OF THE DOLPHIN Written and Directed by Michael D. Sellers (2007)
KARLA Written and Produced by Michael D. Sellers (2006)
VLAD Written and Directed by Michael D. Sellers (2004)
And here is the full list of my credits
- Beneath the Blue (2010) (post-production) (executive producer)
- Route 30 (2008) (executive producer)
- Lullaby (2008/I) (producer)
- Last of the Living (2008) (executive producer)
- Cryptid (2006) (producer)
- Eye of the Dolphin (2006) (executive producer)
- Karla (2006) (producer)
- Silence (2003/I) (co-producer)
- Threat of Exposure (2002) (executive producer)
- Quicksand (2002) (executive producer)
- Doomsdayer (2000) (producer)
- (1998/I) (producer)
- Goodbye America (1997) (producer)
- Fortunes of War (1994) (line producer)
- Rage (1993/I) (producer)
- Anak ng dagat (1992) (producer)
- Umiyak pati langit (1991) (producer)
- Class of ’91 (1991) (producer)